Naugles Tacos & Burgers
18471 Mt. Langley
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Hours of Operation
Sunday thru Thursday: 10am to 7pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am to 8pm
Our Fountain Valley location will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 23 and 24th, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. We will re-open for business as usual on Saturday, November 25th.
Naugles by the Beach
21351 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Hours of Operation:
Closed until Spring Beak 2018 (This is a seasonal location which generally runs from March/April to September of each year.)
There may be some challenges to parking for this location due to it being at the beach and summer crowds. Here are some options:
- Pay $15 to park at the beach (best bet is to enter from Beach Blvd., turn right to pay at the guard gate, and head south towards Naugles by the Beach)
- Utilize $12 validated parking at the Hilton (for now you can take your Naugles receipt back to valet parking when you are done at the beach)
- Pay at a metered spot along PCH (make sure to put enough in to cover the length of your stay; vehicles with handicapped placards can park for free at metered spots)
- Park in free residential and business areas on the other side of PCH and walk the rest of the way (this option works sometime but spaces do go fast when things get busy at summertime)
- Take a bus, walk, bike, skateboard, Uber, Lyft or taxi to the beach
- Get a $150 annual beach parking pass at the First St. Lifeguard Station
- Utilize the free Surf City Shuttle. Check out its official website for details. The stop you would use for Naugles by the Beach is the Pacific City one.
We are working to expand hours and locations.